Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mental Tsunami

YES!!!

Have you heard the news? Avril Lavigne's concert in KL on the 29th August has been denied a permit by the government. I'm so fucking happy! Yes!!

"Malaysia on Tuesday canceled a concert by Canadian rock singer Avril Lavigne, saying it may taint the Muslim-majority country's independence day celebrations after the Islamic opposition slammed her show as being "too sexy."

"It is not timely. It's not in the good spirit of our National Day. If we go ahead with the concert, it is contrary to what we are preparing for," said Shukran Ibrahim, a senior official from the culture ministry's department."

I'm so glad because I was afraid that by watching Avril in all her sexiness, I'll have such a hard-on that I'll tear a hole in the front of my pants. And not forgetting having a nosebleed so major, I'll die of blood loss.

Oh! It'll also disrupt my mental and physical preparations of getting ready for Merdeka Day. It ain't easy spending the whole month of August hyping myself up for Merdeka Day. My daily training regiment consists of 731 shouts of "Malaysia Boleh" followed by 8 hours of waving the Jalur Gemilang all the while singing "Keranamu Malaysia" before ending it with 235 shouts of "Merdeka".

If I had to go to the Avril Lavigne concert, I'll have a mental tsunami and it'll fuck up my mind so bad, I'll forget how to flag wave and sing "Keranamu Malaysia". And that would be bad. Very bad.

-------------

You seriously gotta have an IQ of retardation if you were thinking the above.

I'm having a mental tsunami right now. It's mind blowing, brain boggling and IQ busting as to how on the unholy fuck is this happening.

For your knowledge, I'm not an Avril Lavigne fanboi nor was I planning to catch the concert.

I'm just amazed at the utter stupidity of this whole hullabaloo.

Mind you, this is not the first time this has happened. Pussycat Dolls, Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera have all fallen victim to the stupidity that is the Malaysian government.

But this does not hide the fact at how stupid this whole affair is. I'm sorry for saying the word 'stupid' and its synonyms like, 78942456456 times but there's no better word than to describe the situation and its perpetrators.

You can hardly find Avril and the word 'sexy' together in a sentence. When one mentions sexy, Avril is hardly the first to come to mind. More like the 428th. If they think Avril is sexy, wait til they see SEXY. Oh wait, sorry, they've never seen SEXY before. Probably they're afraid that tits are going to eat them alive. Or that a little flesh will cause their dicks to erupt in a rain of orgasmic bloodfest. Those poor souls.

Plus, as if 'too sexy' wasn't a lame enough excuse. They had to come up with another classically stupid one. "Inappropriate due to it clashing with Merdeka Day". Hello?? What the fuck does the concert have to do with Merdeka Day? It isn't even on the same day, you freaking fags. How in the shit is going to a concert by Avril going to disrupt our spirit of Merdeka? Oh, that's right. It's probably going to disrupt us from our spirit of stupidity.

Merdeka Day is supposed to be a day where we celebrate our liberation from our colonial masters. Pah! Seems to be more like a celebration of our liberation from intelligence and common sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home