Friday, August 15, 2008

Kelabing in Penang

So I finally managed to go clubbing in Penang two nights ago, with a friend and two of his friends. Awesome bunch of people. Same with the clubs. We went to Upper Penang Road where a bunch of clubs are all clustered together making it very convenient for the bar hopper. We barhopped 3 clubs in 3 hours, that's a personal record for me.

Clubs are way better and happening compared to Kuching, but also pricier. Need to pay an entrance fee, which is unheard of in Kuching. Syasya (hope I got her name right =P) was telling me that this was nothing compared to the clubs in KL. Boss kat KL..I'm looking at you..haha.

First club we went to was Momo if I'm not mistaken. I thought the club was quite high end/classy/happening at first (compared to Kuching la), but when I went to the other two clubs later, Momo was quite unhappening in comparison..ehehe.

Second and third clubs were Slippery Senorita and Mois respectively. Damn those places were happening. Especially Mois where people were dancing/grinding til their fucking dicks fell off. No dancing for me, but I really enjoyed the eye candy. Eheh. Met a couple of coursemates from USM at Mois. So much for me thinking that my friend and I were the only ones from the group of people we know at USM going clubbing on a weekday.

We went on a Wednesday night which was Ladies night, so there was quite a crowd. I can't imagine going on the weekends, it's going to be a bumper to bumper grind-fest.

I took a few pictures of Slippery Senorita though unfortunately I don't have any pics of us clubbing. And camera phones are bad for clubbing photos, which was why I couldn't take any photos of people grinding at Mois.



The girl on stage was the shiznit. She's in the center of the first pic and at the right in the second pic.

By the way, I'm going back Kuching later this afternoon. Arriving at 7:40pm, Kuching International Airport. So they'd better be a red carpet reception filled with hot chicks, limos, the press, bling-bling, my minions supporters, etcetera etcetera etcetera that's worthy of the President (of the Kuching Kong Hokkien Uoa Kong Huey). The King is back baby!

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 15, 01:41:00 PM, Blogger yomi said...

kelabing!!! hahaah! you ar.. nowadays also know how to go kelabing. i still remember 2 years ago you said, what's the point of kelabing. LoL!! you've changeD! =P

 
At Sun Aug 17, 02:46:00 AM, Blogger mental.tsunami said...

Haha..people change. =P The only thing that's constant in life is change itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home