Friday, July 18, 2008

Something Original Please?

Haven't been reading the papers for the past month or so and I've been totally uninformed on what's going on in our world. Only just found out that Badawi's stepping down in 2010, Najib will probably be succeeding him and that Anwar's been stirring up a hornet's nest resulting in him being arrested on sodomy charges. Again.

I don't really have much to comment on Badawi's stepping down, I've been really indifferent to his reign. I doubt Najib will be better than Badawi, if he's not worse.

Anwar's case is what I really want to talk about. I find it quite unbelievable that he's being arrested for sodomy charges AGAIN, timed so conveniently just as he's about to cause major problems to the government.

They did that before back in 1998, which was quite controversial and left many doubtful as to the truth of the whole incident. By doing it again this time around, they're really trying to stretch our suspension of disbelief.

Guys, could you come up with something more original please? Sodomy is like...so yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home