Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LeT's PuT A SMiLe oN THat FacE!!


Go watch it. If you already did, go watch it again. I did. On consecutive days. Actually it was on the same day. Midnight show on Sunday, again on Sunday evening. It was that damn good, and it lived up to my expectations as well (I was worried I had my expectations too high and it would disappoint, but it didn't). I did manage to catch it in Queensbay on the day I posted my last post.

Words won't do the movie (or the Joker) justice. Just go watch it if you haven't. If you did and you didn't like it, I'd recommend you go to the doctors instead of the cinema the next time around.

Oh, and if you tell me you didn't find the Joker the least bit disturbing/scary, you're either lying or you don't have a pulse.

I'm such a fanboi. =/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home