Saturday, July 05, 2008

At last!

Orientation week is finished! My laptop has arrived! Internet connection!

Orientation week was tiring. Especially when you can't go out from the uni during the whole orientation week. And lotsa stuff in orientation is keh liaw wan.

Just got my laptop a few hours ago and with it, Internet! I've been so out of touch with the world in the past week. Has the world ended yet?

Everything here is good. USM is nice, so are the friends that I've made in uni. Lots of new experiences. Penang is a nice place too. Only been to Queensbay Mall so far but it has lived up to my expectations. And it has Topman! Oh, and my friend managed to win 2 VIP tickets to High School Musical on Ice (August, Kuala Lumpur) in a basketball shooting competition while we were there.

Looking forward to catching The Dark Knight in GSC. Whee!

The sights here on Penang are very pleasing on the eyes too, if you get my drift...hehe.

Oh, and this is a great place for the President of the Kuching Kong Hokkien Uoa Kong Huey to further his studies. And his plans too for world domination as well as the global expansion of the Wawaweewa Empire. Everybody here in Penang speaks Hokkien.

Only downside is transportation. It's fine, but having a car would be so much nicer. Wondering if I can convince my parents to ship my car over here next semester. So many places to go, not having my own car is killing me. And oh, how I wish I know how to ride a bicycle. An opportunity is staring me right in the face, if only I know how to ride a freaking bike!

Will try to get some pictures asap, pending personal censorship. To post or not to post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home