Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Audio Hosting

Can anyone recommend me a free and reliable file hosting website where I can host my mp3 files? I used to have one courtesy of me being a member of a forum, but the privilege was rescinded after complaints were received from the domain master about too many forum members hosting licensed materials.

In other news, my social circle is dwindling. Everyone is leaving Kuching for further studies. I may or may not be leaving Kuching. I don't even know if I want to leave or not. With all my friends leaving soon, the next few months are going to be the last few pages in this chapter of my life with my current group of friends. The next chapter and my next group of friends will be when I enter college/university. With it comes the excitement of meeting new people and the apprehension of the challenge of fitting into a new social circle, just as expected.

Oh well, nothing stays the same. Changes are inevitable. As someone once said, nothing is constant, the only constant in life is change itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home