Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Suicide Note (April Fool!)

Seeing that it's April Fools' Day today, I thought it suitable to post this up. Haha.

I posted this 'suicide note' way back in 2004 on a forum that I frequent a lot. I was a daily poster at that time and during Dec '04, I had to attend our school's Red Crescent's Annual Gathering Camp, leaving me without internet access for the next few days. I decided to pull their legs a bit so on the day before I left, my last post on the forum was the 'suicide note' (which I might add, is an original and written by myself..haha.. ;P ). I even posted up two pics for good measure.

Best of times, never will I forget
Acheron, river of woe, my soul approaches my target
Charon the Boatman, patiently awaiting his toll
Keenly reaching for, my silver obol

Finding my way across, the dark empty void
Racing past the shades, hordes of ghostly humanoids
Icy grip of Hades, forever I cannot avoid



In the beginning, they greeted it with skeptism but after the 2nd or 3rd day, they started to worry. Haha..I finally got back and told them I was just taking the piss. In fact, I had left them a clue in the poem indicating it was all fake. Around 10 of them for 5 days, and they didn't spot it. Can you one up them and spot it?


.......



.......


La di di da da da


.......



*tumbleweeds*

.......

Here
Is a
Clue


Got it?

No?

Read the first letter in each line, from top to bottom.

Back Fri

Haha..I was coming back on a Friday hence, 'Back Fri'.

Now, if I ever have a need for a suicide note, I already have one in hand. Haha.

Happy April Fools' Day, fools!

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home