Thursday, February 14, 2008

Random Shit Part 3 (Happy Valentine's Day!)

I have just realised it's Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day! Not celebrating as always, but I did do something for a friend. Hehe.

Also am having a slight case of food poisoning now. Had a bowl of kolo mee on Tues night, I'm thinking it wasn't very clean because a few hours later, my stomach felt uncomfortable and I felt like vomiting. Finally vomited the mee out this morning, accompanied by slight chill to the body and feeling tired and weak. It's not as bad as the last time I had food poisoning though, and am feeling better now. Am starting to feel hungry again, a good sign.

Am going Sibu this Sunday, accompanying my dad on a courtcase. Just staying for a night, will be back on Monday. Never been to Sibu before, am looking forward to it so that I can add it to the list of places I've been to. Plus it's the birthplace of my dad and his siblings.

And if all goes to plan, will be going KL on March 7th with friends. I beh kam guan that I didn't manage to go KL last Dec, so this is going to make up for it.

Results coming out soon, I still don't have a clue on what to take. Bloody fuck! Need to do some serious soul searching now.

Reformatted my comp. Cousins were here during X'mas and staying in my room. They were using the comp and I didn't use it for a couple of days. When I finally did use it after they left, I found that Norton had expired and my comp had been a sitting duck for viruses. Comp started acting weirder and weirder until I reformatted it last week. It'll take a while before everything is as I like it. Seems like everytime a virus hits my comp, I'm never the one using it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home