Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sarsi Cincau

That's what caused my food poisoning. I thought it was the kolo mee, until Andrew N said that he had food poisoning too. We went out that same night, but he didn't take kolo mee, so that couldn't be the source of poisoning. He thought it was the spaghetti he had, but I didn't take spaghetti. The only common food link between us was the Sarsi Cincau we had.

It was kinda amusing to hear that we went through the exact same symptoms. Feeling of bloatedness in the stomach before going to sleep. Mine was at 2am while his was at 3am. He puked in the middle of the night after waking up from his sleep. I had to endure an uncomfortable night's sleep with a bloated stomach until I barfed at noon the next day.

He was worst off though, feeling dizzy and weak with a fever while I had the same minus the dizziness. Fortunately it wasn't that bad and we were both out again the following day. Haha.

I still love Sarsi Cincau but I don't think I'll be ordering it again very soon..hehe. It's made worst by the fact that most kopitiams don't sell it except for the one we went to. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home