Thursday, May 24, 2007

...

I don't understand it. I just don't understand it. Milan did not deserve to win the match. Liverpool were the better team the whole match, Milan were committing schoolboy errors left, right and center.

They claim they didn't deserve to lose the match two years ago. Well, I don't think you can complain when you have a 3 goal lead and your team is celebrating as if they've won the cup at half-time, only to concede 3 goals in 6 minutes and then lose the match. There is no way a team doesn't deserve to win the match when they have to crawl back from a 3 goal deficit.

Fast forward two years later, and though they may claim they deserve to win the match after what happened two years ago, I beg to differ. Your team wasn't the better team two years ago, nor were they the better team tonight. They deserved to lose the match two years ago, and they did not deserve to win the match tonight. End of.

I guess you can say that Liverpool lacked the killing touch but still, Milan did not play like they deserve the cup. But sometimes, you don't always get what you deserve. That's football, and life too.

I'm sure most of you are thinking of the word 'sour grapes' right now, but I assure you, I'm not. If Milan were the better team, I'd congratulate them and accept defeat. But it's hard to do that when they were not the better team. But I won't deny the fact that had Liverpool won the cup undeservedly, i wouldn't complain. Heh.

Zenden was shite, I hope he's on his way out in the summer. Kewell should have started from the beginning. Mascherano was a rock in midfield, he contained Kaka really well. Credits to the lads though, they did awesome but things just did not go right for them.

They may have lost the cup, but they did it knowing that they tried their best and on another night, they should have won.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

1 Comments:

At Mon May 28, 05:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

again...very sorry ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home