Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kindergarten Photo 1994

So, following the post I made about kindergarten, I managed to get my hands on a copy of my Year 2 kindy photo, courtesy of Brendan Chin.

Hoping to be able to get my hands on the Year 1 photo.

So without further ado, here it is in all our youthful glory, the Year Two Blue Class of St. Jude Kindergarten 1994.


I know the identity or have kept in touch with only a handful of those in the picture. As for the rest of them, their identities I do not know. I've posted the picture on Facebook and hopefully the pic will make its rounds and get some tags and we get to discover our long lost kindy mates.

It's really quite fascinating to see how someone looks like after 15 years and the last time which we saw them was when they were only 6 years old. It's interesting to see how we've all grown up and gone our own, separate paths. Just imagine, you're walking down the street and you see someone you do not know and you just dismiss them as some random stranger when in fact, that person was playing with you in the playground all those years ago.

Makes me feel all funny thinking about it. In a good way.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jun 23, 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Ndrew said...

hoho....classic...

 
At Sat Jun 27, 07:04:00 PM, Blogger mental.tsunami said...

old skool!

literally. haha

 
At Sun Jul 25, 02:14:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice photo !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home